Imagine Cruise’s Nelson Bay Whale & Dolphin Watch Cruise gives you the chance to see these magnificent creatures close up at Port Stephens on the NSW Mid North Coast of Australia. Whale watching is an experience that you will remember for ever!
Imagine Whale Watching Cruise Prices
May 20th – November 15th: Daily 10:30am / 2:00pm
Duration: 3 to 3.5 hours
Children $33(2-16 years)
Family $169 (2 adult + 2 child)
Concession $59 (YHA, VIP, student, pension)
Located just 2 1/2 hours North of Sydney Whale watching tours in Port Stephens NSW Australia. The whale watching season is from the end of May to mid November when over 12,000 Humpback whales swim past Port Stephens on their annual migration north along the Australian east coast towhale watching australia the warmer waters of the South Pacific Ocean. After breeding they migrate with their calves back to the Southern Ocean and the cold waters of the Antarctic.
Your whale watching cruise will be skippered by experts in whale watching and the conservation of these gentle giants. You will also have a great opportunity for dolphin spotting on these Port Stephens tours.
You will be well looked after on this offshore adventure tour by Imagine Cruises’ friendly and caring staff and crew. Imagine is an 52 foot (16 meters) sailing catamaran designed for ocean voyages and is an extremely stable platform – ideal for whale watching.
• A great chance to see huge pods of common dolphins offshore
• Free tea, coffee and biscuits with bottomless cups available
• Whale guarantee – 1/2 price return trip if no whales sighted
• A real offshore sailing experience with professionals on the stable and cozy Big Cat
• Hydro phone – an underwater microphone so you can hear the whales sing
• Friendly, professional and factual commentary
• Licensed bar and comfortable downstairs lounge
• Warm sailing jackets available for wet weather
• Maximum stability and a 9 meter wide spacious foredeck
• Sea turtles, Little Blue (Fairy) Penguins, Albatross, Sea Eagles and Australian Fur Seals can also be seen
• Dolphin and whale literature available – great for school projects
• Complimentary motion sickness tablets available
Imagine cruises is heavily involved in the protection of whales and dolphins and the conservation of our marine environment.
To make a booking, contact us on (02) 49 843 843 or click here to make a pre-booking.