Dolphin Watching & Sailing
Late Nov-April 30th: Daily 10:30am
Meet the dolphins from the calm water of our boom-net or hold on tight for a wild jet-net ride!
Relax a foot above water under sail in the dry bow-net or give yourself a “Titanic” thrill at the end of the bow sprit.
The crew is friendly and keen to share their passion of the local marine environment.
The catamaran is stable and safe with 360 degrees view, a license bar and if condition permit they will to take you back sailing to the marina.
Snorkelling + Sailing + Dolphin Watch (Sail, Swim, Snorkel)
Late Nov-April 30th: Daily 12:30pm
Enjoy the calm water of the Bay and meet with the local resident bottlenose dolphins before cruising to one of the many offshore islands.
Some of the favourite snorkelling spots are Light House cove on Fingal Island and the Western side of Cabbage Tree Island.
The rainforest of Cabbage Tree Island is home to the Gould’s Petrel – Australia’s most endangered sea bird, this island is also the most southern rainforest island in Australia.
Fingal Island is home to one of NSW oldest lighthouse, Imagine can venture right under the tower where lighthouse cove offers a unique seascape for snorkelers.
At anchor in the lea of the island, sheltered from the prevailing summer breeze, the dive master will introduce you to a rich and ever-changing under water world.
There is lot of species of fish, sea urchins and soft corals and often sea turtles to be seen.
Then Imagine will hoist the sail and take you through some of the most scenic landscape along the NSW coast. The volcanic islands and the headlands of Yaccaba and Tomaree are awesome sights from the water and sailing back to port complete a fabulous experience.
Requirements: You need to know how to swim if you want to participate in the snorkelling.Dress warm for the sailing and bring your swimmers and towels, Imagine will provide all snorkelling gears and the expertise of the Dive Master.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment
- Free assistance from a professional dive master
- Dolphin guarantee and outer island cruise included
- Get up close to the dolphins on the boom net
- Free dolphin literature – great for school projects
- Friendly, informative and factual commentary
- Rich in history and natural wildlife
- Licensed bar and comfortable downstairs lounge
- Complimentary motion sickness tablets if required
- Free return dolphin cruise if no dolphins sighted
- Maximum stability and spacious foredeck with 360 degree views
- Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
- A real offshore sailing experience with professionals