Watch the day turn to dusk as you unwind, cruising picturesque Nelson Bay, exploring the Inner Harbour, Fame Cove and beyond. Enjoy pre-dinner drinks and antipasto cheese platters (available at our licensed bar). Experience the beauty of our magnificent waterways.
Join us before you head out to dinner – start your evening afloat.
• This scenic cruise takes the time to look around – cruising along the shorelines of Salamander Bay and Soldiers Point, also cruising to the Inner Harbour and beyond.
• Enjoy a beverage from our alfresco decks, while you look out for our famous Bottlenose dolphins and other local wildlife.
• Live informative Captain’s commentary & background music.
• Pre-dinner snacks/cheese antipasto platters available to pre-order.
• Fully licensed bar – try a local wine, beer or delicious cocktail.
WHERE: Dock C Dalbora Marina Nelson Bay
VESSELS: Spirit of Port
WHEN: 5.30pm – 7.30 pm Tuesday and Thursday, Dec/Jan (extra cruises during peak periods)
DURATION: 2 hours
High School Student $28
Child (4-14 yrs): $20
Please note boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure.
To avoid the risk of missing the cruise during peak times; please ensure you allow yourself ample time to find parking etc, we do suggest that you aim at arriving to the marina 30 – 45 minutes prior to boarding time of your cruise.
To make a booking, contact us on (02) 4981 3400 or click here to make a pre-booking.
NOT AVAILABLE – only group bookings