Dine & Discover Vouchers. You cannot use them for online bookings, They need to be redeemed in person at our office or over the phone. Vouchers have been extended until 30 June 2022
UPDATE : Dolphin & Whale Watching Cruises available from 16 Oct – book online 🙂
Before booking, please read our COVID-19 protocols for all cruises and activities. You must be fully vaccinated, as per NSW Govenment restrictions
Whale Watching 2021 – Mid May to October. Head offshore to witness the Humback whales as they migrate past the islands off Port Stephens, on the Humpback Highway. We have 3 operators offering a variety of cruises. See below for further details. All of the cruise operators offer a free return trip, if no whales are sighted.
- Aquamarine Whale Watch 1.5hr Express click here
- Moonshadow TQC 2.5 hr Whale Watch click here
- Imagine Cruises 3hr Whale Watch & Sail click here
Currently we have Moonshadow-TQC Cruises offering a 1.5hr Dolphin Watch Cruise.
Tea Gardens Ferry Service
- We are delighted to be able to offer a daily ferry service onboard the MV Y-Knot going to Tea Gardens. For full details and to book online, please click here
Bay Speedboat – Family Fun Run
- Escape the crowds with Bay Speedboat Adventures – offering private tours of the Bay. Starting with the Family Fun Run – 30 mins for up to 6 people, please note the prices are for the whole boat, not per person. Adults and children are welcome (minimum age three yrs). Any child under 12, must wear a life jacket. See Bay Speedboat Adventures
Dining on the Water
- Street Food – When: Every Saturday night. Relax and enjoy a few cold drinks and some delicious food, while cruising around our beautiful Bay at sunset – 2.5hrs. For further info and to book, please click here
- Sandboarding is a great physical work out. Spend some time on our magnificent dunes and you won’t have to go to the gym that day. However, if you are not physically inclined, you can choose to take some fantastic photos instead, so bring your camera. You can book online here
- The quad bikes are so much fun, there are three different experiences you can have, but they can book out quickly. We recommend booking at least one day in advance at the weekends and during school holidays or public holidays, at least two days or more in advance.
- Don’t miss out on this experience, call us on 02 49 843 843 to secure your spot or book online
- Quad Bike King
- Sand Dune Adventures
Nelson bay Jet Ski HIRE – No longer available
Shop closed – see here
BOAT HIRE – No longer available
Please Note: We are no longer running Boat Hire. The nearest boat hire is Nelson Bay Boat Hire on the Public Wharf – Jetty 7.
Have a look at our YouTube channel where you will find some of our favourite videos of the activities available.
Bay Booking Office – Tel 02 49 843 843
Dock C, 8 Teramby Road, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, NSW 2315